title

Darlece Cleveland, Artist

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Darlece's Ceramics



Here are a couple of pots I made at Camp Chateaugay the first summer I worked there which was 2007.  They are about 6 inches tall.








Below is a greenman I made of my husband and two of our dogs.  This piece measures 10 inces tall.






Below are a series of photos of a porcelain pot I threw in 2009 at Camp Chateaugay in New York.  I finally painted it this last winter.  It's still not finished.  I'll touch up some of the painting and then put a final clear glaze over the whole piece.  The pot is 7 inches tall.









You might recognize the similarities between this pot and the painting "Micole as Siren" which I posted awhile back on this site.  I actually made and incised the pot before I did that painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment